“Over rated”

Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Belleville
Toronto, Canada
“Over rated”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

This hotel sits off by itself - the restaurant is boring and ugly. Arrived at 9:00 pm and went to lounge for an evening beverage and it was pathetic And it closes at 10:00. The photos they post on internet were touched up I think. The room was average at best. Check in service was adequate and I had to wait 10 minutes for front desk person to finish her phone conversation. Would suggest you pick a different hotel closer to 401 - more dining options with comparable hotels at less money.

Room Tip: Pick a different hotel
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Gary_Travelodge, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Belleville, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Dear Guest;

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay. I applogise that we did not meet your expectations regarding the quality and service that you experienced. We will be completing our carpeting in the guest rooms and corridors in the next few months . Our restuarant upgrades will be in 2014. I will review your concren over the length of time for the check in with our front desk manager.

I do hope that you will reconsider staying with us again in the future.

Gary Smith

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
Fallbrook, California
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I had a mold monitor and it was almost 800 decibles high, also the air quality was about 400 decibles higher throughout the whole place. The pipes leaked and finally a pipe burst wide open. They tried to blame the maintenance on this but my years of construction told me different due to the condition of the hotel and pipes that I seen after they tore the ceiling out. Well, like I said Hazardous, Look Out.

Room Tip: Please do not stay in any room, mold and bad breathing.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Joe B
Gary_Travelodge, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Belleville, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Dear Guest;

I apologize that you were staying with us when we had the problem with a burst pipe in the bathroom ceiling. We did have an issue with the section of pipe in two guest rooms that have now been repaired.

Gary Smith

Travelers are raving about these Belleville hotels

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I stayed one night at Travelodge on business. It was ok all round - ok room, ok sleep, ok service. The location was convenient, breakfast was included and parking was free. My room was on the top floor, and quiet. I couldn't connect to the internet. Overall it was fine for a short stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest;

I was pleased to read that you had the opportunity to stay with us on your business trip to Belleville. We hope that you enjoyed the hot buffet breakfast. As you commented we are a convenient location for the local business's in Belleville. I was sorry to here that you could not connect to the internet which will check. We hope that we will see you again on your next visit to the area.

St Catharines
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Meals good but took too long to serve. Rooms were very hot and crowded for our meeting.
Own room needs maintenance. Thermostat not work. No paint over closet. Bed uncomfortable.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Gary_Travelodge, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Belleville, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Dear Guest;
Thank you for taking the time to advise us about your recent stay with us . I must apologise that there was a problem with the heat in your guest room and the meeting room. Unfortunatelyy our heating is now on which means we have no air conditioning so when the temperature outside does go up it is difficult to control and lower the heating. I am pleased that you enjoyed your meal but regret it did take more time than you expected to receive it. We will discuss all of your concerns with the department managers. I do hope you will consider staying with us again in the future despite the issues that you had..

Gary Smith
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belleville
Best Western Belleville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Belleville
Picton Harbour Inn
Picton Harbour Inn
#3 of 5 in Picton

Been to Travelodge Hotel Belleville? Share your experiences!