“Reunion...”

Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Belleville
New Hamburg, Canada
“Reunion...”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I have read my sister's rating and her praise of the staff..I agree with everything she has said ..
Lisa really really deserves a day off with pay or even a spa day..loved her sense of humour..a great server..All the staff were friendly and very helpful...
We hope to get together in the fall...there was the problem with our room so that was upsetting..but Carmen took care of that..just wish we could have been on the same floor..how much is the suite?
I also am disabled bath tub was fine but there was not enough room to put my wheelchair near the bed..comfy bed BUT to high for a disabled person to get in..
My sister's husband name is Gary Smith :o).

Room Tip: when the room says disability only the bathrooms are ...I thought the room would have been bigger so...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Gary_Travelodge, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Belleville, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Dear Guest ;

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay,and support your sisters previous comments. I was sorry to read that you did have a problem with your room due to your mobility. I will review the set up of the room to see if we can arrange it to be more convenient for a wheelchair. Please say hello to a fellow Gary Smith !

We hope that we see you both again very soon.

Gary Smith

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Very dated room with gross carpet. Walls must be paper thin bc you can hear the ppl in next room talking quietly. I got back to my room around 1am with a few friends and decided to hold a conversation at a reasonable volume... Big mistake, security came and told us to be quiet within minutes and threatened to call police if not lol. A complete waste of money. This place is a joke. Plus the train going by every hour doesn't help. On an up side, the pool is nice.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank pktchang
Dear Guest;

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay. I must apologize that you had a negative stay with us. Unfortunately some of our parkside rooms have only been partially renovated with new drapes, and bedspreads, we will be installing new carpet this year.

I do hope you will reconsider staying with us again so you can enjoy our renovated rooms.

Gary Smith

Travelers are raving about these Belleville hotels

Montreal, Canada
Reviewed April 23, 2013

First time staying at the Travel lodge in Belleville. We had a problem when we first arrived with the room not being be enough for the amount of ppl...Carmen took care of this for us asap. Carmen was excellent with everyone...She is a ray of sunshine at that front desk...Also a big thank you to Tiffany and Richard who helped settle the room problem...Rooms were clean and cleaning staff again very friendly...A special thank you to Holly one of the chamber maid that took the time to answer my 8 yr olds questions...
Dining room...Lisa you are amazing...Not going a great waitress but was there for our every need...She has a great sense of humor...
This was a reunion for me and my two sisters whom haven't seen each other for 3 years so Carmen and Lisa made our stay enjoyable by being so great with us all...
We will be coming back again..
P.S. Mr. Gary Smith you have an amazing staff I hope you know this...
Lisa I hope you get your day off with pay you deserve it...
Thanks again for everything...

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Gary_Travelodge, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Belleville, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Dear Guest;

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your enjoyable stay with us. I have noted all of the associates that you had referenced in your feedback, and I have thanked them all personally.

As you mentioned I do have a great team of leaders and associates that I work with, who work very hard to give the best possible service every day. It is very rewarding to here from you our guest.

I am sure you had a great reunion with your sisters after three years!

We hope we see you again very soon.

Gary Smith
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belleville
Best Western Belleville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Belleville
Picton Harbour Inn
Picton Harbour Inn
#3 of 5 in Picton

Been to Travelodge Hotel Belleville? Share your experiences!