I was in the area on business and booked a night at the Fairfield.
At $140 for the night, I must say I expected more.
Pleasant reception upon my arrival. The lobby was nicely appointed.
There are no elevators so those who have mobility issues can only expect to stay on the first floor.
My room was fine; had all the basics. Clean, nicely presented.
A few things would have made my stay -- and my rating -- better:
1. toilet paper was like sand paper; toilet paper holder poorly painted (you can see brush strokes) but points out how a bit more attention to detail would make a difference;
2. the bed sagged where previous guests had slept. I found this uncomfortable and didn't have a good night's sleep;
3. a few more plugs around the bedside would be good, like the lamp with plug in base on desk; most people need to charge their phone and their computer and may like to have them both handy while watching tv from the bed but I could only have one item next to me and had to plug in the other item across the room.
Towels were lovely; fridge, microwave, and coffee maker in the room.
The pool and hot tub area was spartan but functional. I didn't use the exercise room.
The breakfast room was nice with a lot on offer. They also have gluten free bread if you ask.
The young fellow on the desk at check out could work on his ability to provide better customer service. He seemed either put out or uncomfortable answering questions about the area.
It was fine but a bit disappointing for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel completely renovated in early 2011. All rooms now have fridges, microwaves, flat panel TVs and Marriott's new "Green Tea Concept" decor. Largest guestroom in the area. Largest heated indoor pool at any hotel in the city. All rates include a deluxe hot continental breakfast and wireless high speed internet. Great location, right across from Belleville's only shopping mall - The Quinte Mall. Walking distance to fast food and family dining restaurants. Also within walking distance to a family favourite "The Pirate Playground" and the riverside park soccer pitches. Great hotel for leisure travellers and families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Belleville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Belleville Hotel Belleville
- Fairfield Inn Belleville
- Fairfield Belleville
- Fairfield Inn Hotel Belleville
- Belleville Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Belleville Ontario