Stayed at the Comfort Inn in Belleville for 2 nights in June 2007. It was a moderately hot weekend (around 20 - 28 degrees Celsius) but it was hotter inside the hotel most of the time. The a/c in the room worked, but not well enough to keep the room cool. The hallways were stiffling.
The bathroom was pretty clean but the tub definitely needed new cocking. Other than that the room was in pretty good shape. Newer bedding and surpriseingly great pillows.
The staff were ok. I spoke with one housekeeper who was very helpful but the front desk person was pretty useless but nice nonetheless.
The breakfast that is included consists of bagels, muffins, juice, coffee/tea, hard boiled eggs, toast and cereal. Decent for a continental breakfast but not the best I've seen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the renovated Comfort Inn Belleville. The hotel is conveniently located just south of the 401 and is within walking distance to many restaurants as well as the Quinte Mall. The hotel is a short distance from the Quinte Sports Center (home of the Belleville Bulls OHL team), the Belleville Industrial Park and Loyalist College. Visit the Glanmore House Museum or tour the County. Golfing, fishing and boating facilities are located nearby. Enjoy a free hot breakfast daily in the breakfast room. Items include eggs, bacon or sausage, hot and cold cereals, freshly made waffles, yogurt, fresh fruit, assorted bread items, juice, coffee and tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Comfort Inn Belleville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Belleville Hotel Belleville
- Belleville Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Belleville Ontario