“Best pizza in Barrie”
Review of Ital Pizza - CLOSED

Ital Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed December 6, 2010

My wife and I have been eating their pizza for years and I still have yet to find a pizza place that uses quality ingredients like they do. Their staff is extremely friendly so we usually go in rather than have it delivered.

2  Thank FredB51

Reviewed September 1, 2010

We Order pizza once or twice per week.....from more reputable establishments....wanted to try something new and were extremly disappointed.......The pizza was 45 minuted late and it was awful....like cardboard even the extra cheese half had hardly any cheese at all....arrives cold...nasty bacon peices vs. slices...sauce bland...extremly dry pizza...not tasty at all....I was actually on my way out the door to pick up slices elsewere because they were so late....when they finally arrived....wish I left to pick up slices vs. giving them any business We always tip 20% to the drivers and ended up just paying the cost of it....husband called before it arrived to say it was late...and they offered a $3.00 rebate....wish we never paid and told them to take this horrible pizza back......nastiness....

4  Thank ksanto