“Great Pizza”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Good old fashioned pizza.
prompt efficient service and good delivery.
Perfect for watching Sunday NFL games

1 Thank Canad_ian1952

Toronto
“Processed chicken parmesan? Really?”
Reviewed March 12, 2012

I have never tried to pizza so no comment on that. I had the chicken parmesan sandwich, expecting a real piece of breaded chicken. It was like a giant mcnugget type of breaded chicken. Processed garbage. Not worth over $8 with tax...could have got same processed meat at subway next door for less money!.

3 Thank Sarob2
“Best pizza in Barrie”
Reviewed December 6, 2010

My wife and I have been eating their pizza for years and I still have yet to find a pizza place that uses quality ingredients like they do. Their staff is extremely friendly so we usually go in rather than have it delivered.

2 Thank FredB51
Barrie, Canada
“Pizza was like Carboard....service was absolutly terrible!!!!!”
Reviewed September 1, 2010

We Order pizza once or twice per week.....from more reputable establishments....wanted to try something new and were extremly disappointed.......The pizza was 45 minuted late and it was awful....like cardboard even the extra cheese half had hardly any cheese at all....arrives cold...nasty bacon peices vs. slices...sauce bland...extremly dry pizza...not tasty at all....I was actually on my way out the door to pick up slices elsewere because they were so late....when they finally arrived....wish I left to pick up slices vs. giving them any business We always tip 20% to the drivers and ended up just paying the cost of it....husband called before it arrived to say it was late...and they offered a $3.00 rebate....wish we never paid and told them to take this horrible pizza back......nastiness....

4 Thank ksanto
London, Canada
“My favourite menu items...”
Reviewed March 22, 2008