“Rule # 1 - Try not to argue with the customer!!”
Review of Beaches Fine Market Grill - CLOSED

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We've tried Beaches a few times now - mainly because we love to sit outside and the view is amazing!! But, unfortunately, the service and the food haven't been much. One time our waitress returned to our table 3 times to ask us what we ordered!! She seemed very scattered. Also, we couldn't find her when we wanted refills on our drinks, to get our bill etc. At another visit we sent back an appetizer that we found to be completely tasteless only to be approached by, who I can only assume was a manager (he didn't introduce himself) and was severely questioned as to why it was sent back. He went on to say that he tasted it and that it tasted very good to him. So basically I sat there trying to defend myself that the food had no flavour. Very awkward and uncomfortable. I only give this restaurant 2 stars because of the view!! Sorry to say we won't be back.

1  Thank Travel482

Reviewed July 25, 2012

We tried beaches last night, the building has charm, our server was sweet and talked with us at great length. We're picky Americans who ask a lot of questions. The wife and I split every course, they didn't blink. The scallops were great!

Reviewed July 2, 2012

We had lunch at Beaches Fine Market Grill after a long bike ride - the food was fabulous - the service was excellent - attentive and friendly (and anticipated our need for lots of water after cycling on a really hot day) - and sitting up on the second story patio, looking out over the water was just perfect. It's really close to great bicycling and as well, easy on and off the 400 too which is helpful. I'll return whenever I'm in the area.

1  Thank Carolyn12321
Reviewed May 28, 2012

My boyfriend and I went here for my birthday dinner. We were lucky that this happened to coincide with the GEM food and wine festival. They had a set menu for $40 and it was a great deal. We had 4 courses plus bread: salad, brushetta, pork tenderloin with risotto and dessert, The food was hot and well prepared. Each course was delicious and artfully presented. The flavors were fantastic and the service was great. Our server was funny and interacted well with us. I even got a $10 gift certificate to come and visit again as a little birthday gift. I would recommend eating here and will return again.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

There was a huge selection but I found the quality in some of the foods to be lacking.