“It was alright.....kind of bland.”

Cora's Breakfast and Lunch
Ranked #56 of 516 Restaurants in Barrie
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I found the service a little slow but not really that bad and their service was as expected.

I had the pulled pork grilled cheese and I found it to be alright but really kind of bland. It came with a soup and the soup was really bland. Nothing lots of salt did not fix. Not sure if it is house made soup or not as it did not seem like it was.

Nothing spectacular but all and all the price was alirght and I left with a full stomach!! What more can I say?.

There are newer reviews for Cora's Breakfast and Lunch

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Sometimes you want to know exactly what you are getting. Coras does excellent, generous breakfasts (albeit with unneccessarily bland, weak coffee) that feature their trade-mark generous not-just-for-garnish fruit sides. A bit pricey for a chain breakfast, but you know you will get a lot of well cooked and attractively presented food.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Always a huge lineup on the weekends. Found the crepes more like pancakes. Way too thick. Terrible coffee. Tired three times for a stronger cup. They do have a generous serving of fresh fruits. Not impressed and will not go back.

Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

The food is usually very good but it's slow service. Even more so when the order arrives wrong and it needs to be re done.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Went with my sister-in-law. Had been looking forward to trying Cora in Barrie. Staff were not friendly. Could not even look at us it seemed. I talked to our waitress and she warmed up. However, hosting staff did not make me feel welcome, did not even look at me when standing in front of the desk waiitng in line. The meal was only ok, not served hot. It was busy but I don't think that is an excuse for lukewarm food and disinterested staff. I won't be going back to Cora's.