“Yummm”

Dining options: Breakfast
Barrie, Canada
“Yummm”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

If you like Eggs Benedict, their brie and mushroom is out of this world!! With coffee at a constant flow there is no better experience!!

• Visited November 2012

“I had never been to a Cora's and was really looking forward to it but...”
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

It was awful. I got something that was supposed to be a crepe...it was thick, all one colour and perfectly round. It also tasted really bland & half raw. No whipped cream, just thrown on your plate like a little hard pancake. I think they must come from a package. The fried potatoes tasted like they were drained from a can and then lightly fried. I have had potatoes like that before camping as a child, I'm sure of it. The bacon was hard & I got well done eggs instead of the over easy requested. Toast was cold upon receipt and our waitress kept forgetting things. She asked me if I wanted coffee, I said yes, then she came over and poured coffee into my husbands tea cup, just as he got it as cooled off as he liked it. Then she walked away with the coffee pot without giving me any. I had to call loudly for her to return, but she didn't hear me. Eventually, she came back with a new tea, no coffee. Then I had to wait while she got more coffee. It was a very bad experience for me...& I SO wanted to go to Cora's. I had heard it was great...I wanted to love it. ):

Parry Sound, Canada
“Average, I can do better myself.”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Stopped in for quick breakfast and was greeted and seated promptly. Just basically had scrambled eggs that were way overcooked and dry, soggy greasy potatoes and bacon. How can someone mess that up? The rye toast was good. Don't understand the raves. Won't be back. Should have had an Egg McMuffin.

• Visited March 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Great Service & Great Food”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Greeted as I walked through the door with a big smile and no wait. The waitstaff, Jessy, was thoughtful as she saw I was busy with my BlackBerry and didn't interrupt. She was attentive with the service and very prompt taking care of my order, keeping my table clean and no delay with my bill. I'm pretty fussy with breakfast, but the staff got it exactly right, even down to my "non-moving eggs" and coffee served at the same time as my meal. The menu is extensive for breakfast, with all the options to keep you coming back. The prices are extremely reasonable. Cora's never fails to please.

• Visited February 2013
Ontario
“Only for special occasions.”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Everything is excellent. The meals are not only delicious they are also beautifully presented. The wait can be very long to get in, so this is not the place to go if you need to be in and out quickly. It is rather pricey and that's why we only go on special occasions.

Visited September 2012