“Great for Breakfast/Lunch”

Ranked #54 of 516 Restaurants in Barrie
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Varied menu. Great egg dishes and smoothies. Sometimes fruit is not ripe - just eye candy garnish. Bright and cheery decor.

There are newer reviews for Cora's Breakfast and Lunch

Reviewed December 1, 2012

If you want non-traditional breakfast, then they have it here. Not a huge hungry mans breakfast, there are better places for that, but to have a very nice and unique breakfast experience they can do it here.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Took my son who is a big fan of breakfast food. We went for the crepes, but he was disappointed. I always like the spinach omlette. Friendly staff.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

I've been to Corra's in Barrie twice now and both times slightly disappointed. The first time I ordered there 10 star omelet not realizing there were hot dogs and some other weird meat in it. The second time I ordered the same thing and asked them to omit these items items. I was then told they could not do that as the omelets came pre-made. Really what's up with that? Crack some eggs and make an omlete how hard is that? So I changed my order to a western and again not all that good. Also you can expect to pay $35-40 for two to have breakfast here. Too much in my opinion for tasteless premade food and some fruit to fancy it up. Service was ok but not fantastic both times.

1  Thank Terry H
Reviewed September 10, 2012

the food is always fresh and taste great. A little expensive but great for special occasions. Service is great and portions are great!