“Worst place in Barrie!!!!!”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Everything was horrible! Paid $25 for food and didn't get all the stuff! Just don't go!!!!! Avoid it like a plague! I would rather eat from a dumpster!!!!!! I would take seconds from the rats!!!!

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Since the patriarch Nino retired, the food has never been as good. It is still better than the chains like East Side Marios or
Boston Pizza.

1  Thank J K
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Lots of good selection, quality food and great service.
Not a nouveau cuisine or tuscan palace but pretty good standard Italian fare. prices are in line with the quality.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Food was ok. Nothing outstanding. Waitress was dismissive and made her "own version" of the drink I ordered??? Dark, outdated look. Overpriced for what we ordered. The other diners were warm and friendly.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

The waitress was very rude. The food was bland. I ordered lasagne at $21.00 for a small portion. It didn't come with garlic bread or salad. Very highly overpriced. Very little meat and I couldn't see or taste any cheese and tasteless. My friend ordered the cheese ravioli which they didn't have. The waitress recommended another cheese dish which was very bland. The waitress spoke to the manager and when she came back to the table said in a very loud voice: "I've taken it off the bill this time, but we normally don't take it off just because you don't like it, the next time you will have to pay for it." There won't be a next time as far as I'm concerned. When I left, I did not tip the waitress and she made a comment to our friend "what will she do when she lives in a shoe" (whatever that was supposed to mean). What happened to the great value priced food that Ninos used to serve? No wonder there was no one else in the restaurant. There waitress is driving people away.

1  Thank centralcustomfoods