“Worst service ever! ” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Worst service ever! ”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Waitress sat at next table and ate her super after seating me. Then served other tables back and forth avoiding eye contact and eventually came by to take my drink order after i shouted excuse me while she was rushing by. Then i had to ask someone who brought my entre if i will be getting my appetizer.

Yikes, beware.!

1 Thank Kstinson1

“Good Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

Had sushi dinner at Furusato, the sushi was really fresh and delicious and large portions. Overall good experience and great food at furusato, will eat again!

• Visited May 2014
“Poor Service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

We, me and my husband, went there for a late dinner around 8 p.m (not too late!!), had to wait around 15 minutes before anyone came over to take our orders, that too after waving at the counter like every 3 minutes ! ! We ordered the bento box which states it includes miso soup, salads and dessert. The soups and bento box came, but the salads were nowhere to be seen. There were none whom I could ask if it is coming at all or not. We finished our dinner, the salads never came ! ! ! We sat there for another 10 minutes before we caught the attention of someone at the counter, I asked about desert,if it is included or not (I clearly remembered that it is included) she was like, "yeah, its ice cream, do you want any?" If I didn't ask, they wouldn't have given the dessert too ! ! ! I will never go there again, and will not recommend them to any of my friends, for sure

• Visited May 2014
Barrie, Ontario, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“always a good meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

I love love love their bento box lunch. Always fresh, great miso soup and tempura. They even have private booths for a more authentic Japanese experience.

Visited January 2014
“Awful service !!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

We tried to eat dinner again at Furusato on Tuesday evening... We were sat in a near empty restaurant, there was one other table of 4 and one gentleman at the sushi bar. We immediately were seated , provided menus and then completely ignored for over 10 minutes. The server got tied up with dealing with the chefs ad then took a take out food call. Needless to say, we left without ordering food.... This is our last visit. We have been many times before over the last 2 years, enjoyed great food and great service. This place has gone down hill severely, the dining room is in bad need of some cleaning, dusting and a fresh coat of paint. They would also benefit from some customer service training to retain what little business they have left!

1 Thank lbailey68