“Always a favourite”

Ranked #31 of 536 Restaurants in Barrie
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

I won't lie, I'm a bit of a regular. This old Barrie institution never fails to deliver. Eclectic mix of Greek and Italian fare always well prepared. No it's not chic but it is darn good.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

I liked the atmosphere of the restaurant and the food selection is better than average. Friendly service, food quality good.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

This is our second visit to Barrie and I loved the food the first time we decided to go back and eat there again. Very good selection of Greek and Italian foods but being I don't cooked alot of Greek foods I always very much enjoy ordering the Greek appetizers and the Greek entrees. Another enjoyable evening with very good and friendly service, food and a lovely atmosphere. I will be back when visiting Barrie again. Thank you so much for a lovely evening.

1  Thank maryannes894
Reviewed November 15, 2013

On 11/14 we made a stop to Casa Mia. It is a casual/fine dining establishment specializing in Greek and Italian food. We had Greek Salad, Pork Soulvaki and Spanish coffees! The price was decent , food was delicious and the service was exceptional. One complaint was the price of their Casa Mia Pita Bread ( $ 8) for basically 2 Greek Pitas, cut into triangles , brushed with herbs and grilled. Served hot with 2 small containers of Tzaziki .... This should be provided to each table at N/C like salsa and chips at the Lone Star.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Was there on a weeknight and it appeared very quite at first but within the hour there were many diners. The interior decor appeared tired but clean and we were greeted at the door. We started with side ceaser salads that were delicious, great dressing. The garlic bread was disappointing as it appeared to simply be a bun sliced in half and not enough garlic/butter. I ordered spaghetti and meatballs which were also served with grilled veggies and my guest penne with broccoli and added chicken.
We both agreed each of our entries were good and I would suggest that the grilled veggies not be included with the meat sauce but rather as a side dish.
Everything was good, not great but we would go again.