“Great italian food”

Ranked #29 of 538 Restaurants in Barrie
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Have been here for dinner with my husband a few times as well as for lunch with co-worker. Have always had great service and the food has always been outstanding.

Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

We arrived in the early evening and there wasn't many people in there, we were seen to our table and the carpet all around us was covered in what looked like broken breadsticks.

We ordered a starter and a main, the starter arrived which was mozzarella sticks, they were deep fried shop bought and very salty.

Just as we had finished, literally!!, our main was with us. I have to say this was the first restaurant in my global dining experience that they push your plates to one side with your main dish.
We gave it 30secs before diving in to the next course, mine had the meatballs missing. we both couldn't go any further than a few mouth fulls. (I could still taste the salt from the mozzarella sticks)

The waitress asked if there was anything wrong, we explained the above situation, she denied of ever hearing the meatball request and nothing was said of the timing of the courses.

We both managed to eat at a slower than normal pace but it still felt like we were forcing it down before it got cold. 2/3rds was eaten but felt so full we needed to get up and out for a walk to settle it down.

2  Thank SiBly76
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I go here often for lunch (and have been once for dinner) and usually have the chicken kabobs. Great food (except I'm not too fond of their bread) and great service!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

My husband and I have been going to this restaurant for the past 23 years. It is our favourite place to go for a nice and peaceful dinner. Anything that we have had to eat at this restaurant has been great. Our family also enjoys going there.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

My husband and I at at casa Mia for the first time and were very pleased with our meal. The chicken Parmesan was tasty and generous in size. The salad was fresh and the soup was home made and delicious. I ordered the grilled calamari and was pleasantly surprised as how tender and tasty it was. The service was excellent. The waiter was friendly and attentive. The price was excellent - under $50 for the meal with drinks. We will definitely go back the next time we are in the area

1  Thank Marie E