“Great burgers.”

Ranked #90 of 538 Restaurants in Barrie
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Excellent burgers, and breakfast

One of the better breakfast places in Barrie, there are a couple of others on par mind you. ( that is if you want traditional breakfast of eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, etc).

Burgers are awesome as well.. There are a couple of others on par for burgers as well, but this is ner top for that type of food.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

If you want a great burger go to Barrie burger you can't go wrong I love them, and also the breakfast was fantastic as well.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

I think this is one of the best places to get a burger. Basic fast food type set up, but the burgers are great.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

If you want a greek touch to your "hamburger place", this is the place to go. They have been in Barrie for as long as I can remember and with a couple of locations in town they serve excellent burgers, banquet burgers, English Style Halibut, Bacon & Eggs, Greek Salads, Chicken soulvaki, Pork soulvaki, and even licenced for drinks if you want one!
It may be called Barrie Burger, but it is so much more. It is the best burger joint in Barrie for flavour, size and value for your money and once you try one you will probably always come back. Each meal is made to order and fresh and the restaurant is usually very clean ( each time we have been there)
I know that there is other foods on the menu that I did not mention but you should check it out for yourself.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Well this place looks like a run down place on the outside, and not much better on the inside, however it is clean on the inside. I have never had any interest to check this place out what so ever. That being said, me and my hubs went to a mediterranean restaurant several weeks ago Casa Mia in Barrie. It was our first time there, I ordered the chicken greek salad and he ordered the pork souvlaki dinner, came with a salad, pork, potatoes and veggies. My chicken was a little dry and his was okay. While we were there he mentioned that the greek salad tasted exactly like this "BARRIE BURGER" greek salad. I was shocked when he said this as I had driven by the Barrie Burger and, like I said, never wanted to go there. Now I was determined to compare. So we went to the Barrie Burger for lunch ordered the same thing as Casa Mia, Chicken greek salad and a pork souvlaki dinner. The chicken was about 100% BETTER than Casa Mia soooo juicy and the salad was even better than Casa Mia, the dressing wasn't as creamy, just the perfect amount and consistancy. I was VERY satisfied! The pork souvlaki was GREAT as well. Honestly you get a WAY better meal at more than half the cost. You just have to get pasted the atmosphere it is just a burger shack after all. Oh and the french fries were very good as well!!!
VERY IMPRESSED AND PLEASANTLY SURPRISED!! Got to check it out!!