$82
Super 8 by Wyndham Barrie(Barrie)(Great Value!)
$61
$76
$83
Hampton.com
Best Western Plus Barrie(Barrie)(Great Value!)
$75
Four Points By Sheraton Barrie(Barrie)(Great Value!)
$91
$84
Barrie Motel(Barrie)
$76
$68
All reviewsking suitepizza place next doornewer propertymarriott profilewafflesfront deskpool and hot tubgrab barsgreat complimentary breakfastaccessible roomcomfortable hotelawesome hotelquiet roomsized bedfree weightsin great shapefamily stay
Reviewed September 15, 2017

Newer property, with newer furnishings and upbeat colors. Pool and workout facilities were clean and new and everything worked. My family loved the property and will make it part of our trip in the future.

Room Tip: Higher floors, hotel was quiet with the exception of neighboring properties.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank wiky_6hills
Management response:Responded September 22, 2017

Thank you very much for the feedback.

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Wishing you all the very best!

Reviewed September 15, 2017

The Fairfield Inn was a solid stay hotel. The rooms are fairly spacious, clean and modern. The beds/linens are comfortable. The breakfast ends too early at 9am....should be 10am. Otherwise a good hotel experience.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank Laen27
Management response:Responded September 22, 2017

Dear Laen,

Thank You very much for the feedback!

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed September 14, 2017

Excellent property with all new interior. well kept clean rooms. Excellent hot breakfast with very good spread. Very good location with good restaurants nearby. Centennial beach is very close by. Very friendly and courteous staff.
Over all a very good experience for family stay. We had two adjoining rooms with connecting door so we had a family suite experience.
Over all very satisfied with the stay. .

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank drahalkar
Management response:Responded September 15, 2017

Dear drahalkar,

Thank you for the feedback, much appreciated!

We look forward to be at your service again in the future.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

Our family and friends booked 7 rooms in this hotel during September long weekend. We requested to be on the same floor but unfortunately, the front desk was not able to accommodate this request.

During check-in, we waited for an hour, it was 4:00 PM, and 5 of our rooms were not ready. Despite the long wait, we did not hear any apology that the we waited that long. Also, I requested an accessible room as my husband and I have a disability, however, the room didn't look like it was designed for persons with disabilities as I only saw a grab bar on the bath tub, nothing on the toilet. I also asked for a non-slip mat for the tub from the housekeeper to ensure that I won't endanger myself while bathing.

The bedroom was neat, organized and spacious. It was also nicely appointed with a beautiful, modern design on the wall. Our room was facing the highway and the street lights were bright; we tried to pull the curtain to block the light, but it didn't work that way. I wasn't able to sleep well due to the bright lights. I suggest that these rooms situated facing the highway should have a different set of curtains to block the bright light at night.

Breakfast was fine with the usual eggs, bread and coffee.

The clothes we left in the hotel was mailed promptly to us. Thank you.

Room Tip: Choose a room away from the highway
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank 24Ceecee
Management response:Responded September 14, 2017

Dear 24Ceecee,

Thank you very much for your feeback pertaining to your recent stay with us.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the long wait during the check in procees.

I will be sure to share all your comments with my team.

Wishing you all the very best and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

I stayed on September 4-5, 2017 at the Fairfield Inn & Suites hotel in Barrie, at 261 Essa Road, Barrie, ON L4N 9C7. Despite being a newly constructed building, the management and staff are luck some customer service.

First of all, I am complaining about a rude receptionist, who, despite my request, use my MasterCard to charge it for staying, instead of my Marriott Visa credit card, which is on the file.

Secondly, despite advanced notice of late check out as a gold member, a housekeping knocked at my door at 12:00 noon hours while I was taking shower.

Thirdly, depite my advance notice of late check out, my hotel access cards were deactivated at 12:00 noon hours without notifying me. As such, after returning to me hotel room, at about 02:00 PM, I was not able to get inside and had to go back to the receptionist to reactivate the cards. Unfortunately, a receptionist was away from the desk; hence, I had to wait for some time for a receptionist to return to his desk.

Fourthly, I was not able to check out on my cell phone.

Finally, I felt the violation of my privacy because a small window in the door of my hotel room did not have a cover. Anybody from the corridor could look inside my room.

This hotel is located far from downtown, but close to grocery stores, coffee shops, and pizza store. This hotel does not have any restaurants or bars insode.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Management response:Responded September 9, 2017

Dear JohnK7922,

Thanks very much for your feedback.

It is very obvious that we felt short of your expectations and we apologize once again for our shortcomings.

I believe we handled your opportunity through another guest satisfaction web site and if you require clarification please do not hesitate to contact me at dikran@dass.ca.

Yours truly,