“Excellent food, great staff”
Review of Scotty's

Scotty's
Ranked #29 of 523 Restaurants in Barrie
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 23, 2012

The kitchen at this restaurant obviously cares. The preparation and presentation are excellent as are the choices on the menu. The front staff are friendly without being overbearing and their recommendations have always been excellent. I highly recommend Scotty's and will go back as often as I can.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

I love the fact that I can come to this restaurant for any occasion. Very quiet setting and low lighting for a nice romantic dinner or casual dinner with family or friend. The food is delicious and has a good variety of meals (pasta, steak, fish, burgers, stir fry). I wish there were more options in each category though. House red wine was quiet nice. Friendly staff. Recommend window seat in back corner.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

Nice place, good atmosphere, clean bathrooms. Good variety of food on menu. Everything very tasty. Not many heart healthy choices but it sure tastes good. Great for breakfast too.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

We like to go here for the eggs benedict. They are the best!!! We always have friendly service.Prices are very reasonable. I recommend this place often. A good family place.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

This was the third visit to Scotty's my family and I have made. It's been a great experience all three times. The food is excellent and the staff is just as great. The Chicken Alfredo is amazing, huge portions and the best I have ever had. One tip would be to grab a table away from the front door.

Been to Scotty's? Share your experiences!