“Good consistent family restaurant”
Review of Scotty's

Scotty's
Ranked #30 of 512 Restaurants in Barrie
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Good consistent family restaurant”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Great caesar salad, burgers, sandwiches. Only complaint is that the menu is a little boring after a while. Kids menu is good, wait staff patient and responsive.

Innisfil, Canada
“I will be back!”
Reviewed December 26, 2011

Jay, one of the waitresses there, is great. Food is awesome. a good homey feeling.

Innisfil, Canada
“Average menu but excellent staff”
Reviewed December 24, 2011

We stopped in for lunch while Christamas shopping at about Noon and by the time we left 40 mins later the place was packed! They have always served very good food that is reasonably-priced and always arrives hot!

The wait staff is the best in town and work as a team which means no waiting for the second or third cup of coffee or anything else you may need.

Only problem is the lighting - it has small hanging spot lights which can make it very hard to read the menu if you are not sitting right under them.

• Visited December 2011
Mississauga, Ontario
“Enjoyable!”
Reviewed September 1, 2011

Our family has been going here for years. Never been disappointed. Scott has kept the menu small it suits our needs just fine. Pricing is moderate. Staff is friendly. I like his roast beef melt. Pasta with chicken is good as well. Soups are homemade. It must be good food because allot of seniors eat there. Can't wait to go back.

• Visited August 2011
Newmarket, Canada
“My new favourite restaurant”
Reviewed May 4, 2011

My husband and I went to Scotty's and loved it. The price was great , much lower than I was expecting when we walked in and the portions were big. My husband had the ribs and thought they were the best he has had in a long time. I had a stir fry, which was also great and huge!
I think the thing I liked the best was that while it was busy in there, it wasn't loud. We have three kids at home so we don't get a lot of quiet time. But here we were able to enjoy a wonderful meal and a great conversation.

• Visited May 2011