“HARD TO BELIEVE” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
London, Canada
“HARD TO BELIEVE”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014

My wife and I were passing through Barrie and had seen some revies on this place so we wanted to see if some reviewers were wrong....they were not.
On walking in to this smallish place we were greeted my a massive collection of "things " hanging everywhere. Fil himself came over and took our orders, which he then went back into the kitchen and made from scratch....what came out was astounding. My wife got a "huge" greek salad ( what else in a greek resturant) which was really only a small but BIG. I had a deluxe BLT...well it had everything you would ever want on a BLT including a fried egg, ham slice and cheese slice...coffee and tea and the whole bill was $19.00 with tax. Fil and hbis wife knew everyone that came in but then again he has been doing it for 31 years.
If you want a really good home made meal....try it, have I ever lied to you.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank retiredcarnut

• Greek first
Milton
“Absolutely delicious with the feeling of home!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014

My husband and I with are 2 boys drive all the way from Milton to enjoy the fantastic food and atmosphere. Lisa and Fil are truly one of a kind, that service up a fantastic meal and for a family on a budget they are priced more then reasonable.

• Visited August 2014
3 Thank DT_yum
“LIKE FAMILY”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

As soon as I entered the café Fil's wife made me feel as if I was family. She showed us to a table and was there for our every need, The food was heaven sent and very affordable, I will recommend this café to all of my friends

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank Warren W
“Charming Greek Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

Fil's Cafe is one of a kind. Both Fil and his wife Lisa, are lovely people. The restaurant is small, but cozy. Fil has collected many items over the years and he is proud to display his interests on the walls. A fun-loving atmosphere, family oriented. Food is great, nothing negative to really say about this place. Fil will serve you pretty much what you want and with a great smile. Have eaten there for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank 1953connie
“Excellent Greek Salad”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

Best Greek salad I ever had with lettuce. Service was prompt, the people friendly and a very relaxing atmosphere. Excellent place for lunch

Visited June 2013