“Kids love it here”

Boston Pizza
Ranked #146 of 536 Restaurants in Barrie
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I'm ok with BP it has a great bar side with amazing tvs and sports, the food for me is just ok but my kids love it. Bug pasta,perogie pizza and kiddie drinks. If you have kids this is good for you.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Manager from a hockey team called the Wednesday before our Saturday visit to make reservations - said we had 17 players plus parents/siblings (~50 ppl). 'Yes, we can seat you at 5:30 or 8:00.' When the team group arrived at 7:55, we were told the reservation was made for 15 people !! Really!?! Some chose to stay (said food was 'okay') while most will never pay good money to eat at Bostom Pizza ever again! Boston Pizza lost a LOT of revenue that night!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

me and my family went to boston pizza for the ufc fights food was ok service was brutal it seemed if you werent a regular custumer you were ignored there were two guys sitting at a table and you could tell they were regular customers they had two waitresses serving them all night and they would sit down with them time to time well i was waiting for service or even a refill i spent 200 hundred dollars that night and even gave the waitress a 30 dollar tip only because my wife was a waitress and felt like it was the right thing to do not me i would of left her nothing i will never go back i will look for another bar to watch the ufc fights....

1  Thank bigmama37
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I've been a number of times and have been satisfied each time. The food has been consistently good and our service has been great. We are greeted as soon as we walk in the door and are seated immediately. Our waitresses have been friendly and helpful each time.

Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

My kids loved the tiny pizza boxes with crayons, colouring, and cards to play with while we waited for our meal. Pizza was VERY salty, the boys took big gulps of their drinks after every bite, I couldn't finish mine. Wasn't able to catch the waiters eye to let him know the pizza wasn't good. Boston pizza looks great, but isn't so wonderful once you get past the atmosphere.