“New Favourite Lunch Place” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 457 Restaurants in Barrie
Cuisines: Vegetarian, Vegan, Canadian, Gluten Free, Fast Food, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“New Favourite Lunch Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I have been here just twice and love this concept.
I love the location because it is close to where I live and work. The salads are super fresh, the choices amazing and the owner and staff are great.
I would love it even more if there was more seating. Although I know it isn't meant for to stay and linger.

• Visited July 2014

Barrie, Canada
“This is a first for barrie ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

I'm glad that Barrie finally has a salad bar. The food is great and ingredients are fresh with lots of variety.
I feel that you should be able to add more veggies and protein to your salad without being charged though. I had to chose between a cheap salad and cheaping out on making it the way I wanted it, or sticking to a budget.

“Cool Concept.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Really liked the concept. Building your own salads with so many different nutrious toppings is exciting to me. I don't mind paying for good quality food- in fact I am happy to do so. However, they were chincy with their toppings. I get more veggies at the Pita Pit for half the price. I also would have liked to have seen wedges of fresh avocado available. Isn't that the fruit that was inspiration for their name? An avocado paste was available but you only get a teaspoon dropping. It was disappointing. I wish them luck but I won't be returning.

• Visited July 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
6 Thank Tgaaal
Barrie, Canada
“Filling food that doesn't leave you feeling raunchy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Huge selection! Had a couple of wraps and the huge selection of ingredients means we will be back for another creation. Dinner and a large chocolate milk for 12.99 ea taxes in is pretty tough to beat.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars
“I didn't find it worth the money”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

I purchased a salad for $10 which was made up of great fresh items however the portion size was terrible. When I showed people how big it was they agreed not for $10. The idea is great though.

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars
5 Thank italboi

Been to AvocoBar? Share your experiences!