“Wonderful stay”
Review of Super 8 Barrie

Super 8 Barrie
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Barrie
Reviewed April 22, 2012

I would like to thank the staff of the Super 8 Barrie for an incredible stay. From the moment we arrived we were very impressed with the courteous and prompt service. The room was in pristine condition. It is obvious that management strives to give the consumer the presidential treatment. I will definitely stay there again next time in Barrie.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 18, 2012

We stayed here for 2 days with 3 granddaughters under 6 years old. The room was clean and bright. The pool was warm and great for small children. A super Hot Tub for adults. Great hot breakfast selection included in the price. Fantastic reception and housekeeping personnel. Close to restaurants and shopping. A really good value. I'd definately come back.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 13, 2012

We stayed for a night in family suite. It was best of our stays ever. My kids loved it. It had a bunk bed with x-box. WOW!! Perfect for my family. We enjoyed their pool in the evening. Staff was friendly, and professional. Clean room. Excellent breakfast. We will be back.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 10, 2012

I've been staying at this hotel for 1 week a month for the past 6 months. Am always greeted with a smile and warm welcome.
The rooms are clean and quiet and exceed expectations.
On one occasion had an issue with a slamming door and after advising the front desk the issue was effectively taken care of. Will continue to stay at this hotel when I'm in the Barrie area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room opposite the highway.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 4, 2012

I stayed at the Super 8 Barrie for 1 night. All I can say is, excellent, worth every penny. Excellent clean room, friendly staff. Stayed in Jacuzzi suite, wow, what a concept., we really liked it.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 30, 2012

I decided to spend time with friends in Barrie, so stayed at Super 8 Barrie for 1 night. I stayed in a suite which has lot of space. The room has living and bed room, and both the rooms had flat TV's. They offer free wireless high speed internet, and breakfast. My friend enjoyed the hot tub, while I was out shopping. There are a lot of places to go to near by. All the money spent was worth, we enjoyed our stay.We will stay here again when we are in Barrie.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Decided to spend a night out with my wife, while my parents were taking care of the kids. We paid for a romantic package called the Do Not Disturb package which included a jacuzzi suite, a bottle of wine and chocolates. We loved the open-concept of the room. It was spacious and was the perfect way to end the evening after having diner. I am definitely coming back when my parents agree to look after our kids again.

Room Tip: The jacuzzi suite is great for couples
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Travelers also viewed these Barrie hotels
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Barrie
Comfort Inn & Suites - Barrie/Essa Road
Best Western Royal Oak Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Barrie
Monte Carlo Inn Barrie Suites
Comfort Inn - Barrie / Hart Dr.

Been to Super 8 Barrie? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Barrie

Address: 441 Bryne Dr | Ontario, Barrie, Ontario L4N 6C8, Canada
Location: Canada > Ontario > Barrie
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Best Value Hotel in Barrie
#2 Business Hotel in Barrie
Price Range: $64 - $128 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Super 8 Barrie 2.5*
The Super 8 Barrie is one of the city's newest hotel properties. We are located in the newly developed south end of Barrie and within walking distance to major restaurants, coffee shops, banks and retail outlets! Our 82-room, 4-storey hotel property includes a variety of guest rooms and suites to suite your needs. Spend a night in one of our Traditional Rooms with 1 King or 2 Queen-size beds. If you're looking to treat yourself, you can spend a night in one of our Superior, Jacuzzi or Family Suites for an additional $10. Our Executive King Suites include a king-size bed, fireplace with sitting area, pull-out sofa bed, jacuzzi tub and wet bar! All of our rooms come fully-equipped with a mini-fridge, microwave, coffee-maker, iron/ironing board, hairdryer and brand new 32" flat screen LED TVs. All of our guests receive a free SuperStart Hot Buffet Breakfast with either cheddar cheese omelettes or scrambled eggs, sausages, Belgian Waffles and a variety of cereals, breads, muffins, yogurt, fruits and juices. Coffee and tea are available in the lobby 24-7! We also have a pool, hot tub and 24-hour fitness centre! Our Business Centre is available 24-7 for guests and we also have faxing, scanning and copying services available! Our guests also enjoy access to free high-speed wireless internet throughout our hotel! We are 100% smoke-free and pet-friendly! We look forward to hosting you during your next visit to Barrie! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Super 8 Barrie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Barrie Hotel Barrie