We recently stayed here for a week as a timeshare exchange. The resort is nice. There was a woman(don't remember her name) in the activity building that was helpful planning excursions to Toronto & Niagara Falls. We actually didn't spend much time at the resort-we were always out doing other things, so I can't comment on the activities,etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carriage Ridge Resort in Horseshoe Valley just 1 hour north of Toronto, a four-season natural playground with rolling hills, lakes, rivers and forested trails. At Carriage Ridge Resort you’ll find all the comforts and amenities of home in a spectacular country setting. One bedroom and two bedroom condominium accommodations feature fully equipped kitchens, gas fireplaces and jetted hot tubs, making Carriage Ridge Resort absolutely ideal for family vacations, romantic getaways and golf and ski groups to Ontario and the Horseshoe Valley. Whether you want to ski meticulously groomed trails through snow-laden forests of pine, tee off at one of eighteen area golf courses, hike or mountain bike one of several picturesque trails, or just relax at the end of the day, Carriage Ridge Resort in Horseshoe Valley is your very own base for fun and adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Carriage Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carriage Ridge Hotel Barrie
- Carriage Ridge Barrie
- Carriage Ridge Resort Barrie, Ontario