“Great price, clean, and quiet!”

Residence & Conference Centre - Barrie
Ranked #13 of 19 Hotels in Barrie
Guelph, Canada
“Great price, clean, and quiet!”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I was a bit nervous after reading some negative reviews on this site (only two or so I think?), but we were incredibly impressed with our stay.
Positives: Amazing price, and literally I think we were the only ones on our floor, very quiet, very clean, I have no complaints. Nice little kitchen, family room area, and all of it for under $70.

As for negatives, maybe just a long walk from the parking lot to the front door, but thats just my laziness talking! The only real negative is the employees, they are all younger people who aren't blatently rude, but just don't seem all that interested in being there. Beds are a bit small, fine for me and my GF, but if you need your space, you might want to get a 2 bdrm suite.

Will definitely return.

Room Tip: Ask to be placed away from the crowd (if there is one) while we were there they had a wedding and co...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank canucklhead

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
London
Reviewed October 9, 2011

We've stayed at the Georgian Summer Accommodation twice, and found it to be an excellent option to motels in the area. The cost was very reasonable, and the suite was spacious, and clean. We enjoyed having the kitchen for breakfast and lunch, although the first time we hadn't realized we needed to bring our eating utensils. Both times it was very quiet and we would certainly recommend using this facility. There was very convenient free parking as well.

Room Tip: bring any dishes and cutler
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank zappyoni
Huntsville, Canada
Reviewed September 13, 2011

Awesome staff and great rooms.
The kitchen was small but functional.
Bedrooms were great.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank Alyssa87686
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed September 13, 2011

I don’t know any other place where you get such spacious accommodations (2 rooms and kitchen) for such a great price. Very clean! Free parking. Close to highways. I stay there whenever I go to Barrie over the summer for a week or two. If you like big cushy pillows – bring your own (I do that wherever I’m travelling). Excellent air conditioning is worth mentioning too. Highly recommended !!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Dean T
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed August 28, 2011

Wish we had heard of this earlier...what a super value for the money. We had taken out 2mo grandson to visit his gr-grandfather. These accommodations provided us with a double room so that the wee one has his own with his mom. Rooms were clean (and cleaned daily).
Last year we spent 125 for a room at a local Barrie hotel...and the a/c did not work and could not open the windows.
We plan to stop again next summer...as well I know my daughter will be passing these accommodations on to her friends who visit CFB Borden often....
Staff very friendly and helpful
Great, Great place.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank LynneSproule
St Catharines, Ontario
Reviewed August 27, 2011

Was a vendor at Kempenfest. Always stay there. The front desk staff are great, friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean, beds comfortable and its great to have a micowave and full fridge. Recommend it for anyone who goes to Barrie

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank petcreations
Guelph, Canada
Reviewed August 24, 2011

I recently stayed at the Georgian Conference Accommodation and had a great time! We were there visiting some friends and needed a place to stay for the night. The hotel was a great choice with the spacious rooms which included a kitchen. The rooms were a great price for what you get. The staff at this hotel were all very friendly and answered any questions I had about the area and things available for use at the hotel. My check in was quick and friendly. Overall, i recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a quick stop over while in Barrie.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends