“Coffee makes my world go round”

Barrie Bean Counter
Ranked #1 of 18 Coffee & Tea in Barrie
Description: In the heart of downtown Barrie. Featuring morning pick me ups, soothing teas, body hugging hot chocolates and satisfying food. #barriebeancounter
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

I love this place. I visit BBC when I want a great cup of coffee, a smile or just something different. Not only are the brewed coffees great but the fancy cup selection are nice treats when I am out for a sunny afternoon.

Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Step in and you'll see a great local coffee place. They carry Balzac coffee which is great. Service is marvellous and place has a nice feel to it.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Cute little shop with a seat in the window, the coffee is delicious---if you order a large to stay, it comes in what seems like a soup bowl, LOVE it...the staff are very friendly, and the baked goods are bomb!
I hope this place sticks around!

Reviewed October 26, 2013

I've been to the Barrie Bean Counter on Dunlop twice now. The latte was even better the second time around. I was surprised to be remembered from our first visit more than a week ago. Service is bright, cheerful and attentive. I bought the Atwood beans and have been brewing them at home, very good coffee and it comes from an Ontario roasting company. Barrie Bean Counter is a local small biz, opened just this January. It's a small space, so you could miss it on the street, it is worth finding!