“Classic, no surprises”

Dining options: Reservations
Barrie, Canada
“Classic, no surprises”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

A good old fashion typical restaurant, a little romantic on week-end (if you are over 50, let's say 55 !!!!). Totally classic food served by a very experience staff. Great place to go with parents or grand-parents...

Visited December 2013

Barrie
“Best Restaurant in Barrie!”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

We went on a Saturday for dinner. We got a gift certificate from a friend and decided to try it out. The waitress was warm and friendly.The atmosphere was nice in the restaurant. The only improvement I would make would be to turn the heat up as I was a bit cold - wearing a medium sleeve blouse. The appetizers were amazing I had the smoked samon and my husband had the brochette which was very good. For our main meal I had seafood meddly and my husband had the prime rib with all the fixings and he said it was excellent. We both agreed we would be back. The best restaurant we have been to in awhile.

• Visited March 2014
Huntsville, Canada
“A lovely fine dining experience”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Very good food and service....the atmosphere is lovely. We like the tables at the back of the restaurant. Their Apricot Chicken is a must try. Have dined here many times...never disappointed
The out side patio is so nice in the summer. Thanks for the many good times at your restaurant with family and friends.

• Visited September 2013
ON, Canada
“A taste of home”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

A week in Barrie for training resulted in a lot of restaurant eateries. Shirleys Bayside Grill was the best!!
Every course of my meal was awesome! I even had dessert which left me over full but very happy.

The food was great! Nothing bad to say. The atmosphere of the restaurant was cozy and warm, a pleasant surprise on a cold day :)

You HAVE to go eat at Shirleys Bayside Grill

• Visited January 2014
Ontario, Canada
“Delicious meals at great value for Barrielicious”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

I just came back from having a supper yummy dinner at Shirley's. There were 13 of us and everyone was extremely satisfied. The choices for Barrielicious were excellent. I had the house salad, the glazed chicken entree and chocolate cake with ice cream and caramel sauce; every single bite was delicious. The salmon looked very apealing as well. It is a very good value for a wonderful meal in a beautiful cozy setting. I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited January 2014