“Very cosy, very (very) fresh and unpretentious”

Sammy's In 'n' Out Pita
Ranked #47 of 524 Restaurants in Barrie
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Great place for lunch or dinner in Barrie. Impossible, not going back. I became a regular, in my first month in Barrie

Reviewed March 25, 2014

An awesome pita shawarma! Living in the wood near Algonquin Park means I don't often get to visit interesting ethnic restaurants. So, anytime I can get down to a 'big city', like Barrie, I try to indulge. Last night's mission was to fill my craving for good arab food. Sammy's made me a very large and delicious sandwich. I will be back next time I'm in town.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

A simple menu beautifully cooked and presented. Get there early at lunch times - it gets busy! I've eaten here many, many times and the food it consistently good and excellent value. If you haven't tried it, I suggest you do!

Reviewed February 18, 2014

This is a great find, reasonably priced - lots of food for your $$. Inexpensive wine and good service. My husband and I ordered a chicken shawarma meal with salad and potatoes, as well as a mazza plate to split. There was TONNES of food , easily would have fed 3 people. The chicken meat was dark and delicious. Would have liked it a bit more saucy ( garlic or hot sauce ) however it was yummy.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

This is a great quick place to eat lunch or even dinner. It is the best falafel I've ever had. The portions are huge and everything is fresh and delicious. The owner is always in a good mood and the service is good. You can't beat the prices.

1  Thank Lisa R