New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #262 of 485 Restaurants in Barrie
Cuisines: Pizza
Halifax, NS
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Visiting from out of province and never get to have panzerottis so chose this place. Absolutely terrible! Worst I have ever had! Firstly I said debit at the door, they said it would be a dollar charge- no big deal. It arrived, no debit - had to ask around for cash! Opened pizza box, looked dark brown, no dipping sauce, tasted gross and very little tomato "paste" inside! Flavourless! So yet it is overcooked but folds are complete doughy inside! My sister and I were so disappointed she called to complain and they said that is how they make it! And no they do not provide sauce! Basically could care less as we paid already! Will tell everyone to avoid this place not just because of terrible food but because of poor customer service as well!

Visited July 2013