“Great Food”

The Farmhouse Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Farmhouse Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 501 Restaurants in Barrie
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine, Scenic view, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: We are a family friendly casual restaurant with epic water views and banquet facilities
St. Thomas
“Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

My husband and I were visiting Barrie and had supper at the Farmhouse Restaurant. We found the staff there very friendly. The food was very good and the prices weren't bad. We had a great view of the lake which is always nice. Just found it a bit noisy but would go back again.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank AnnSt_Thomas

Barrie, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Food, Fantastic Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

I didn't really want to send a review about The Farmhouse because I'd really like to keep this place for myself. I honestly can't think of a better restaurant, in this area of Barrie, from a "bang for your buck" perspective. The food is fresh, in a unique way. Come find out why for yourself. The staff and atmosphere are warm. In the summer, the view is virtually unparalleled.

One can go somewhere and grab an order of chicken strips for $11.99 at any common pub. But if you're willing to do that, come to The Farmhouse and get a generous portion of mussels for under $10.00! There are so many things on the menu which I have not had as yet and which are affordable. It's my new favourite place. See ya tomorrow, Sarah!

-Z

1 Thank Zef Z
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Excellent Service & Food /Friendly Staff-Will Go Back !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

Went to the restaurant for the first time greeted right away at the door and seated.
Server came right away to offer us drinks and gave us the menu , very pleasant waiter and
let us know about the specials and anything else we wanted to know about the menu.
Took the time for us and everyone else very courteous .

Meal was amazing I had the Local Trout /with 2 sides rappini and side salad served in a Mason Jar and yes it was plenty of food , no room for dessert
Husband had the Pork with mashed potatoes and apple slaw , delicious!

Would go back again and will recommend to others . Prices are reasonable and a great place overall . Great Job and Great Location to Barrie !!

Toronto, Canada
“Farmhouse is such a perfect stop in Barrie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

I kept hearing about this place the Farmhouse from random friends who have visited Barrie. I was passing through while on tour and thought I'd try it out. The people there were so warm and friendly and the food was sooooo good! I'm getting hungry just thinking about all the plates. MMMMMMM!!!!!!!!! The area is nice too. Barrie is so beautiful itself and this was such a good place to stop by. Such a nice view of the bay. Such a good spot!

Visited August 2013
Vaughan, Canada
“GREAT food and very friendly staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

Right from the moment we walked in my family and I felt very welcomed as the staff was very pleasant. Mentioned to our server we had to catch a movie, and she ensured we met our deadline as our order was taken quickly and meal brought within the time frame we gave her, despite the restaurant being busy! I would definitely recommend this place, and intend on going back again very soon.