WINNER WONDERLAND

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Great View”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

While on a business trip we stopped at The Bank for lunch. The reviews are correct, the view of the area is very nice. The food however was so-so but the service was great. I ordered the chicken club sandwich with a house salad which was decent but nothing special. I had never been to this part of Barrie before and to be honest the view is beautiful. The Bank is a nightclub at night and I think this would be a great place to party especially the rooftop.

If I could give a 3.5 I would. A better choice in meals might bump it to a 4 star.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank cglof

Barrie
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sky bank. Beautiful view doesn't make up for extremely poor service!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014

Went in for lunch where my boyfriend and I waited 20 minutes for our drinks to arrive to our table. We were told they had run out of glassware which would be understandable if we hadn't seen glassware going to everyone else. We ordered a chicken sandwich and chicken taco's for lunch. After being there for an hour watching tables that had come in after us get their food and drinks, we decided to pay for our drinks and left.

Visited June 2014
Burlington, Canada
“Night out!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

Lots of fun! Good music good looking people ad a nice vibe. Id for sure go back next time I am in Barrie!

Visited October 2013
Innisfil, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“The Sky Bank”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

The top floor of "The Bank" is the Sky Bank. It is outside therefore only open in good weather.
There is a fantastic view of Barrie and Kempenfelt Bay
The food and service are top notch. Has the have the best hamburgers in Barrie

Visited August 2013