“Not Happy”

Add it.
Square Boy Pizza Barrie
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Had pizza delivered. Was not told about extra charge for distance of delivery. Delivery person was not gracious. Pizza was a let down - I loved Square Boy pizza when I lived in downtown Toronto years ago. The pizza I had in Barrie was nothing I would rave about. I did not keep the menu to order again.

1  Thank Laura B
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Horrible service..saturday night and was told it will arrive in "50 minutes", got a call around that time and delivery driver didn't know where my building address was.. (Popular barrie apartment)..went to wait downstairs, after 5 minutes of waiting I called the store, lady on the phone said she didn't even know where her driver was, nor could she get ahold of him???? Wow. By the way...how can you deliver pizza if you don't know addresses? Gps people!!! After 1hr and 15minutes and no driver nor store lady calling back I said f it, first and last experience. Get some manners.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

They say a bad pizza is still pretty good. Not in this case. I support the small guy, but this was just plain bad. Bland taste, screwed the order up, lost the order. I actually gave the last couple of slabs to my dogs. They seemed to like it. Will not be going back.