“Little Diamond Found!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
“Little Diamond Found!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

I loved this little place! Authentic and very tasty food, pleasant and entertaining staff, reasonable prices. My tea was served in a Royal Albert teacup! Just a lovely little place for lunch!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars
2 Thank Dearweesoulbears

UK
“Smashing! A great cuppa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

1. The staff are helpful and friendly. I love the fact it's small and intimate.
2. The food is so reasonable priced!! We had tea all over Ontario and this is a steal. We read on another review site complaints it's expensive?
Less that $2 for a tea and $5 for cherry scone warm, with preserve and double cream!!
3. I love the little shop for a Britt it's always well stocked better than what you find in Toronto.
4 I can't find anything I would say about this place which is not positive!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank turnbull
Niagara falls
“Love this place!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

Best sausage rolls I ever had!! This is a great little spot for great food great breakfast great sweets great sausage rolls n meat pies beans and a fun little shop to browse around in and take some British goods home love this place if I could give it a 20 out of 10 I would I recommend this to anyone coming into Barrie a must try the owners of a great job and they are both so nice

3 Thank Pocks80
“British in all aspects”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

This little gem gets a 5 in everything. Not many tables but the atmosphere is inviting and the authentic English meals are great! Service, food and ambiance make Campbells a must stop in Barrie.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Tomh1953
Vancouver Island, Canada
“Yummy Lunches”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Have been here a couple of times on previous visits to Barrie, and this time we again took my 92 year old mother who loves the place. It's half store and half tea room, focusing on all things British. All their meat pies are baked in house, and the three of us had different ones. You get a good serving of pie along with the usual suspects of mushy peas, baked beans and mashed potatoes. The pies were delicious! While we declined, there is a wide range of pastries for desert, and my mother assured me they are all equally great.

The location is in a nondescript plaza but don't get put off, it's worth a visit. An added bonus is the friendly staff, who make you feel right at home!

• Visited May 2013