“dont go there !” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Barrie
“dont go there !”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

we decided to check out this place and wish we had not. It is dirty and food choice is very limited. Actually had to wait for some food to be put out on buffet. Very poor quality food.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Russf

Barrie, Canada
“I want chinese food tonight!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

Food was great!! I have sat within their walls and ordered delivery service. People are pleasant and sociable, food is fresh, cooked and tasty, prices are reasonable and I will go back again if I don't order before. The atmosphere is friendly, bathroom is clean, floor and tables are clean and what more could u ask for at a reasonable price. Good parking also. Enjoy your oriental food tonight people.....yum yum

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Linda T
Barrie, Canada
“Excellent Experience at New Year's Eve”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

The Dragon Restaurant has been around for years, but for some reason, I've never tried it. Was looking for Chinese food to bring in the New Year's and thought I'd give it a try. I am so glad that I did! The lady taking my order over the phone was friendly - they were busy, but she didn't rush me. She did warn that they couldn't guarantee a delivery time, but that was not a problem for me. It came far faster than I had expected with a friendly delivery man.
The food was hot, it was fresh, and it was excellent. I often worry that the meat might not be cooked well enough - especially chicken. This was well cooked - I had no worry about it. The vegetables were crisp and obviously fresh.. There was plenty of food for us. Great leftovers!!!
I will be ordering from them again most definitely - also because their price was less that the other 2 places I'd checked out and have had food from before.
The Lemon Chicken was great - nice sized pieces of lightly breaded chicken. Well cooked - nothing worse than chicken that you feel you need to cook a little more! This was moist, and tender, but definitely cooked through. They were coated in a tangy lemon sauce, not too much, but not too little either.
Egg rolls were good, the pork fried rice, the vegetables with almonds delicious, and the honey garlic ribs yummy!
Excellent food!!!