“Awesome!!!”

Lone Star Texas Grill
Ranked #94 of 502 Restaurants in Barrie
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Mexican, Southwestern, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Our famous fajitas are served up fresh - from the warm flour tortillas to the guacamole and the salsa. Wood fire grilled AAA steaks and smokehouse ribs are all prepared in the barbecue pit. Lone Star guarantees great food, warm southern hospitality, and a good time. We are Canada's only authentic Texas restaurant - the real deal...TEXAS to the BONE!
“Awesome!!!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Whiskey is by far the hottest girl I've ever seen!!! She has a great personality and is gorgeous!!! Can anyone tell me how old she is and if she is single!!!

• Visited May 2013

MIDLAND ON
“FROM MIDLAND”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

My wife and I drove from Midland to meet our son and his wife from Caledonia. Usually, we meet half way at a restauraint for a visit. We were meeting this time for Mothers' Day lunch/dinner.Our son chose your restaurant, and my wife and I were not aware of your restaurant or location. What a great discovery!
My wife and daughter-in-law had the fajitas, our son had chicken quesidillas, and I had a fantastic buritto. The food was fantastic, and a great value for the modest price. Service was prompt, the food hot, and this restaurant will be our choice from now on..

• Visited May 2013
Barrie, Canada
“Won't return. Annoying and over priced.”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have tried this location 3 times now. The first time was within a month if it being open, did not have a great time but it was new so we figured they were still working out the kinks. 2 time was for a friends birthday. I was wary of her choice but thought they been there 6 months so hopefully better. Still a miss. Service was terrible bartender wanted to talk to her boyfriend more then make sure our drinks were full. Finally you would think third times a charm. We sat in the uninformed room my husband had their "famous" fajitas and I a taco salad. We waited forever (Wednesday night) and when my salad came the beef was cold. When I asked the server if it was supposed to be cold she replied "I don't know, why don't you like it?"

I won't go back. Over priced stupid servers with stupid names. Even the managers have dumb names. No professionalism whatsoever.

Choose a different restaurant. If you want fajitas Jacks is WAY better!!!!!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Helena N
Lone Star T, Guest Relations Manager at Lone Star Texas Grill, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Hi Helena, I'm very sorry to hear you did not enjoy your Lone Star experience. If you would like to further discuss your visit, please email me at scout@lstg.ca
Ontario
“A definite family affair!!”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I have been itching to try this place for a few months now and I am sooooo glad I finally did. I LOVE Lone Star Texas Bar & Grill for so many different reasons. I think the food is impeccable and the service is lovely. In my evaluation, this place is one of the very best family restaurants in Barrie. All the staff make you feel welcome as soon as you walk in the door. We met two members of the management team (Hammer and Wrangler) who genuinely cared that we had an authentic and pleasant experience. They cannot do enough for you while you enjoy your meals. The atmosphere of the restaurant is very laid back and the energy and personalities of the Lone Star team is lively. We really enjoyed our meal and experience and can't wait for our next visit. Lone Star is now in my top 5 restaurant chains in Canada!! Go and check them out, I promise you won`t be disappointed.

• Visited April 2013
Orillia, Canada
“Yum!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Have enjoyed a couple of lunches and a dinner over the last few months at Lone Star. Excellent chips and salsa. My favorite meal so far was the fajitas. Would recommend this restaurant for a decent priced meal out. Nice and new and clean. And pretty good staff. Will be back!

• Visited March 2013