“Awesome visit!!!”
Review of In Play Inc

In Play Inc
Ranked #18 of 56 things to do in Barrie
More attraction details
Owner description: Our newly renovated Barrie Family Entertainment Center has a Huge Indoor Playground, Webkinz, Arcade and Redemption Games, Prizes, Great Food and is perfect for Kid's Birthday Parties! Come on in and play.
Reviewed May 19, 2014

This was our first time visiting In Play and we loved it, our 5 yr. old didn't want to leave, he was begging to go back in even when we were in the parking lot headed back to the hotel. The midway games were awesome, that's where I was most of the time, between those and playing/climbing with my son on the playground I had a blast!!! My husband had a great time interacting with our son on the playground, we even relaxed and watched a little TV while our son played. Needless to say we had a great visit and will be back.

Hi Dani,

Glad you guys had such a great time. Thanks for visiting us from out of town.

Regards,

Reviewed March 1, 2014

This place is filthy. The staff are not friendly. Equipment is rundown, tearing and the safety of concerns me. Last time I was there with my kids, I saw exposed electrical outlets. My daughter was able to crawl behind the games and got her foot caught in a whole in one of the tunnels approx. 20ft off the ground. Will NEVER go back there.

inplay, Owner at In Play Inc, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2014

Hello A H,

It seems your visit was almost a year ago. We have fixed up and improved the facility a lot and have wonderful new staff that are really taking care of the place.

I recommend you come to check it out so you can post a current opinion of the place and hopefully remove this one star rating that really doesn't apply to the current state of this location. Check out the last few reviews. You'll see that customers have been loving the changes.

Best regards,

Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

Bought a pass so the kids got tokens and lunch and we actually spent almost four hours there. Well worth it, the kids had a great time. A couple games didn't work but the staff told me they were being removed. Otherwise a great improvement from years past and super friendly workers!

1  Thank italboi
inplay, Owner at In Play Inc, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2014

Thanks for coming back and taking the time to post your review. We appreciate you helping to spread the word regarding our new improvements. By the way, those games were removed and we got some new games in too!

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

Went to In Play last week with my sister and her two kids, we had an awesome time! Very clean and well maintained. The staff are super welcoming and friendly! My sister and neices visit regularly, and never get bored. We were able to have lunch right there, so it was very convienent.

2  Thank alyssa g

Hi Alyssa,

Thanks for taking time to appreciate the staff and all their efforts. They really do work very hard out there to provide a clean and friendly place for families to enjoy time together.

Regards,

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Lots of climbing,balls,and games. Tuckers the little ones right out. Great for a very rainy day, or birthdays. A bit boring for adults but little kids love it

2  Thank Kathryn J
InPlayInc, Owner at In Play Inc, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Hi Kathryn,

Thanks for taking the time to post your review. Yes, bringing the kids in to burn off some energy is definitely a plus!

We recently added a couple of couches by the ball court and we are thinking to put in a few tv's with CP24 running on them or something like that.

We also offer free wi-fi, have some books and boardgames around, and encourage adults to play with their kids should they choose to. I see some people bring a deck of cards, electronic reader, iPad, etc.

Do you have any ideas for us on how we could make things more interesting for adults? We of course want adults to enjoy their visit too!

Please let us know if you think of anything that would work for our set up. We would love to get some ideas from our customers. You can reach the Barrie store manager at: barrie@inplayinc.ca

Best regards,