“Terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of In Play Inc

In Play Inc
Ranked #15 of 48 things to do in Barrie
More attraction details
Owner description: Our newly renovated Barrie Family Entertainment Center has a Huge Indoor Playground, Webkinz, Arcade and Redemption Games, Prizes, Great Food and is perfect for Kid's Birthday Parties! Come on in and play.
Barrie, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

Place was dirty. Very understaffed. Over priced. My daughter didn't have fun. And it's in a horrible location.

Visited May 2012
2 Thank A C

Ontario
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Worst Idea Ever.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

Never. Again.

This place was bad. As in scary bad. It is absolutely FILTHY beyond belief and everything is in a shocking state of disrepair. The netting is ripped to hell and there are tears in everything else. There are rivets missing, stitches torn, slashes cut out of the mats, and the cargo netting is torn, but never fear! It's duct taped! The quick access zippers to the ball pit etc are zip strapped shut! Safety first! YAY! There's a toddler area full of filthy ride ons and toys from the 80's, and all of the arcade games are ancient as well. I can't comment much on those, since half weren't working but we did see some people complaining about them eating tokens etc. I wouldn't have dared eat here, but I can say that the dining area was equally nasty.

Did my kid have a good time? Aside from being run down by unsupervised kids, sure. Would I ever bring him back? Not a chance.

Gross, gross, gross.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank flyCfly
Innisfil, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Unsanitary and Needs maintenance”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

This place gets worse each time we visit. It use to be fun and affordable. Now it is poorly maintained, dirty and boring. The carpets are stained and filthy. Several toys are broken and the equipment has dust so thick, it is obvious it doesn't get cleaned.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Jennie S
InPlayManager, Manager at In Play Inc, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
We are under new management and have all new staff. We have been working hard to make changes. It has been awhile since you have been in and I would like to offer you a free pass so that you can see the improvements we have made. Please contact me at barrie@inplayinc.ca
Ontario
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“DIRTY and expensive....”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

that's all I can say about it...staff didn't care! They didn't even smile once while we were there. I think my husband had more fun then the kids because of the out of date games.
go to a real park instead.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank ebaumer
Wasaga Beach, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Gross, unsanitary, broken down and not kid friendly!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

This place used to be an amazing spot to take your child to burn off some extra energy on a snowy/ rainy day. By used to be, I mean about 10 years ago. My now 14 year old son had a birthday party there, and we attended regularly about 10 years ago. It was fantastic, clean and fun.
Fast forward 10 years. I now have a second son, 6 years old. We've been once and will NEVER be back. It appears that they've done no maintenance in the last 10 years. The equipment is mostly broken, walls need to be painted. Their are holes in all the mesh. The arcade games eat your tokens, no apology from staff. The restrooms are disgusting. The area for toddlers ( which we don't use, but had a look) are filled with torn mat's and broken little tykes equipment. I wouldn't dare eat there, so I can't comment on that. But, judging by the state of the play area, I'm guessing the food is sub par as well.

Visited June 2012