“Shangri-La On A Plate”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 4, 2014

You could easily pass by Jun's without a second glance, and if you spared one you would get the distinct impression that it's the same ol' chinese takeaway shop that can be found on any corner... but you wouldn't be more wrong!

The food truly was a utopia of Asian cuisine. My husband was in the mood for tempura sushi while I was in the mood for a chicken curry, normally a problem but Jun's had us covered. The food was exactly what we'd hoped for and more.

We received wonderful and friendly service at a time when they were quite busy and I couldn't have hoped for more. It is very plain in decor and has little in the way of atmosphere but honestly, that's no loss as it's character more than makes up for it.

1  Thank Amy M
There are newer reviews for Jun's Roll

Reviewed November 10, 2013

My husband and I frequent Jun's Roll because of its huge menu of different forms of asian cuisine, My favorite being Japanese Sushi. One of the very few places with a very good General Tso Chicken dish, and Lo Mein. This is a great spot for anyone who is a fan of Asian Cuisine, and the prices are fairly decent.

2  Thank TheeMrsLong
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Just had our second meal at Jun's Roll.

I can't say more about the food.
The menu is extensive which always make me a little leary.
But, this is some of the best asian food I have ever had.
Yes "Asian", they offer chinese, thai, and sushi!!!

Finally a chinese restaurant using fresh ingredients for all its dishes, no deep fried frozen food here.
Yum. you won't be dissaapointed with the food.

As for decor and ambience, well I wouldn't be bringing my wife here for anniversary dinner.
Clean, and comfortable....