“Not impressed”

Williams Fresh Cafe
Ranked #234 of 503 Restaurants in Barrie
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Seating, Takeout
Buckhorn, Canada
“Not impressed”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Food was average, service was terrible. We waited a half hour for our food. The food is very expensive for a coffee shop.

Visited February 2013

Innisfil
“So sad...”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I used to go there all the time on a Friday night or Sat afternoon with my husband when ever we were in Barrie, it was so cozy and very nice place where you could sit and talk about your week and just catch up on everything. We were gone away most of the summer, and did not go for a few months. Then 2 weeks ago we were in Barrie so we thought lets go to Williams we have not been there in awhile. Well when we walked in I could not believe it was the same place, new owners took over and wow. Where did the cozy quite relaxing romantic place go, I was in total shock.The place looks like a hospital cafeteria no more cozyness at all. Most of the bench seats are gone and way to open. Don't get me wrong the food is just great and the staff are wonderful. But I must say I miss the cozy Williams it once was. So we did not end up staying..

• Visited October 2013
Orangeville, Canada
“Very good spot for lunch, coffee, meeting spot”
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Great lunch spot. I had a BLT with Avacado. Great presentation. Good service.
The menu has a good selection and prices are reasonable.

Recommend!

• Visited July 2013
Barrie, Ontario, Canada
“Fan of the Latte”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I often get a latte (sometimes a cake or sandwich too) at Williams on Mapleview in Barrie. Staff are one of the best things at Williams.

Visited June 2013
Muskoka Lakes, Canada
“113 out of 242 is too high a rating”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Williams Coffee Barrie Store you have an horrific problem there. Was there on Wednesday morning at 8:00 a.m. There were more employees on hand than customers and I know why. Three staff behind the counter busy talking to each other and completely ignoring customers wanting to order at at the counter. I was about to leave when one of them condescended to serve me, the other two peeled away again neglecting people behind me and they unfortunately did walk out the door with out being served. When my breakfast bagel was finally served, it was thrown down in front of me like you'd feed slop to a pig. The server had an atrocious customer service attitude, and should not be in the industry. I watched as my breakfast bagel sat on the shelf for what seamed like an eternity until the server distained to throw it at me. I knew it was mine and was going to go and get it but by this point I was very angry and just wanted to see how long she would take to look up and see it there. Obviously it was cold and not toasted as requested. Sorry to have to offer you these comments but if it were my business I'd want to know.

• Visited June 2013