“I can't believe I'm so excited by a tuna fish sandwich!”
Review of Fresh-A-Fare

Fresh-A-Fare
Ranked #77 of 509 Restaurants in Barrie
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We take great pride in our food because it is OUR food. We cook, cure and smoke our own meats. We make our soups from scratch using recipes we create. We make our doughs and bake our breads. We select our produce and our meat cuts. We don't offer food we don't love ourselves. We believe in making good, honest food with lots of flavour. Eat and enjoy.
Toronto, Canada
“I can't believe I'm so excited by a tuna fish sandwich!”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Have eaten hear over a dozen times in the past six months. It is always busy when I go for lunch, and I often wait 20 minutes or so, but always have a good lunch. I have ordered the tuna on multigrain (bread is so fresh!), the corned beef on pretzel and rye, and the carrot cake (delicious). I hope no one else catches on about this place, I don't want it to get any busier!

Visited July 2014

Tilbury, Canada
“When fresh and delicious is on your mind......”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

I just wanted something fresh and healthy and this place was ranked well. I was not disappointed. He made a top notch greek salad using the freshest ingrediants. Left fully satisfied and not bloated. I will be back.

Barrie, Canada
“My go to lunch spot - never a disappointment”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

I love food, and what more is I love fresh food with great ingredients.
Fresh A Fare is all fresh food, great ingredients and meals you can't get out of your mind.
I had never had schniztel before, or a philly cheese steak - but I've had them since. They never compare to Fresh A Fare - I am officially an addict. Wednesday & Thursday are Schnitzel days and Friday is Philly Cheesesteak.
The staff is so friendly and make you feel like you are a regular even if it's your first time. The portions are huge and you will never leave hungry.
It smells of fresh bread that is baked daily - what's not to love?
Highly recommend it - its one of my favourites.

• Visited June 2014
Barrie
“Mmmmmmm mmmmmm amazing!”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

It's so nice to have a fresh and healthy option! I absolutely love all the choices and I the carrot cake is to die for. Also tried the cheeseburger soup and there is nothing like it! Awesome service and super clean!

• Visited June 2014
Barrie, Canada
“Bad”
Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

This place was not good! The service was so slow! The food was mid-grade and expensive! they didn't have enough roast beef told us they were short but charged us full price? I had the turkey and it tasted like deli not roasted in house :(

1 Thank Garlic86862