Super 8 by Wyndham Barrie(Barrie)(Great Value!)
$58
$82
Four Points By Sheraton Barrie(Barrie)(Great Value!)
$91
$79
$80
Best Western Plus Barrie(Barrie)(Great Value!)
$80
Barrie Motel(Barrie)
$75
$68
$126
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

Please only stay here if you don't have any other option. We were told by a friendly staff to get one of the ,,better" rooms. The room was disgusting and smelled horrible. No towels, dirty toilet. Looked like it never got cleaned. So we asked for different room. The room was on second level. Again the room smelled horrible and was extremely dirty. We are decent people who don't need any luxury but we had to say
no to this and luckily we found a room somewhere else. I would never recommend staying there to anybody. Definitely
not worth the money even though it's close to Downtown Barrie.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2017

Several weeks before I booked the room so I could sleep there after a funeral. I asked for a for a confirmation number but they said it was not needed. I drove 300 miles to attend the funeral Saturday just after lunch. about 4 pm I went to the Knights Inn. They could not find my reservation. After the attendant spoke with his boss I guess on the phone with much laughter going on in some language I don't speak or understand I was given a room at a higher cost. I went to the room and the door was wide open and it was under construction! I did got another one and it was not much better. Trying to get some resolve from the wyndham group is like pulling hens teeth. I will never ever stay there again.

Room Tip: get one at a different location as this one is very bad
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed June 9, 2017 via mobile

Spent 2 1/2 weeks calling and trying to book a reservation for 4 adults. Each time I was told they had lots of rooms for us. No one would take a reservation or give a confirmation number. They always asked me to call back later and then hung up on me. So we arrive today for our rooms. NO ROOMS available for us. And the cost is higher than quoted. Asked to speak to the manager. Told by the guy at the desk PLAIN " NO"!!!
How about that !!! Asked why we could not make a reservation. Said we could have. Said I could NOT. Getting really frustrated to say the least. Manager would not compensate pricing for the extra room. Place stinks like sewage Dog feces all over the yard and drive and parking lot. Place in shambles.
Called the Super 8 and they booked us into a suite for almost the same price and is DOG FRIENDLY!!!!
I would never ever recommend a Knights Inn to anyone even if I had to sleep in my vehicle I would not give them the time of day let alone my money.
Stay away !!!

Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed June 1, 2017 via mobile

I had a lovely time while staying at the Knight's Inn. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. If you enjoy staying in an affordable room then you will love staying here! Iwould recommend it to anyone visiting Barrie!

Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo
BJ_Parmar, Manager at Knights Inn Barrie, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm very happy that you enjoyed your stay, and hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

Excellent staff, very friendly. Great location near downtown. Very clean and comfortable rooms for a fair price. I stay here just about every weekend and never experienced any problems. I highly recommend this place if you're in Barrie!

Stayed: May 2017