“Low price, minimal maintenance” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn Barrie

Knights Inn Barrie
Ranked #16 of 19 Hotels in Barrie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Brantford, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Worst hotel I have ever been in. The room looked like no one had used it in months. It was dusty and smelt like smoke even though it was non smoking. We found 3 spiders in the bathroom and a centipede in one of the beds. The shower tub handle was broke. The door to the room has to be slammed just to close and locks don't work on it. Pick any another hotel if you can.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank ejc1830
Barrie
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Driving up to the building I was pleased with what I saw. The desk clerk was friendly but required me to pay up front at check in (have always paid at check out at other places I have stayed). The moment I unlocked the door and before I had chance to set down my bags the phone in the room was ringing. When I answered it I was told it was a courtesy call from the front desk asking me if the room was ok. Since I had just opened the door and then made a dash for the phone, I had not had time to take a look around and told the person on the other end of the phone that the room was find. After hanging up the phone and looking around I instantly regretted my answer. There were stains on the dirty looking carpet, stains on the fabric chairs, writing on the ceiling in black magic marker. My husband pulled back the covers to reveal a brown stain on the pillow case and a big cigarette burn hole in the sheets of our non smoking room. A section of the carpet under a desk had not been vacuumed or cleaned in a long time as there was not only lint & hair but also balled up garbage. The counter top in the bathroom was hanging off the wall and there was hair in the bathtub. After seeing all this we lifted the edge of the mattress to make sure there were no bedbugs and there was hair there also. It was the dirtiest room I have ever stayed in and would not recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
      Cleanliness
    • 3 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

2 Thank Jane T

Travelers are raving about these Barrie hotels

Travelers also viewed these Barrie hotels
BEST WESTERN Royal Oak Inn
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#17 of 19 in Barrie
3.5 of 5 stars 126 reviews
Travelodge Barrie On Bayfield
Monte Carlo Inn - Barrie Suites
Comfort Inn - Barrie / Hart Dr.
Super 8 Barrie
Super 8 Barrie
#2 of 19 in Barrie
4.0 of 5 stars 944 reviews

Been to Knights Inn Barrie? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Knights Inn Barrie

Property: Knights Inn Barrie
Address: 150 Dunlop Street West, Barrie, Ontario L4N 1B2, Canada
Location: Canada > Ontario > Barrie
Beach Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #16 of 19 Hotels in Barrie
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Knights Inn Barrie 1.5*
Downtown location on site bar and grill restaurant walking distance to down town Barrie and beach. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Knights Inn Barrie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Express Inn Barrie Ontario Hotel Barrie