“Team dinner”

East Side Mario's
Ranked #320 of 526 Restaurants in Barrie
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Hey Budda Boom Budda Bing! We are the Home of All-You-Can-Eat soup or salad and garlic home loaf and offer delicious Italian meals at great value. At East Side Mario’s your family is our family and we are committed to deliver Amore in everything we do!
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The food was great and the service was very accomodating for a baseball team that arrived last minute on a Friday night

Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Our pasta was undercooked. I usually love ESM's...this was my first time at this location.

Great service though. She was well organized and right on top of everything, even though she had other tables.

I did notice that they had a small red bucket of soapy cleaning water with a rag in it that was sitting at the payment stand. They rag was removed, reused and returned in my presence. It was sitting right up against a stack of their small multi-coloured salad plates. I believe this would be a health code violation.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I had a great grilled sandwich at off hours with very few people in the restaurant at that time. Best sandwich I ever had. Told manager to give the cook a raise.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

I don't know why, but I just don't like this restaurant. I don't like the pasta at all. Probably won't go there again.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

The north end ESM is better than south end. Better service; food is basically the same but perhaps a bit better.

1  Thank V C