“Good food - expensive though and bad service”
Review of Phan's Thai Cuisine - CLOSED

Phan's Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Thai
“Good food - expensive though and bad service”
Reviewed August 23, 2011

I have eaten here on several occasions. The food is excellent unfortunately though it is overpriced for the industrial area it is located in and I have heard that they will be raising the prices soon. I had an experience there on the weekend that left a very bad impression on me and I will not be returning. I had placed an order for pick up. When I got it home part of the order was incorrect. I called to advise the restuarant of this. They suggested I return to get the correct order. I was not willing to do this as I had travelled quite far in rather bad weather to pick it up. The man on the phone offered no apology and actually argued with the chef while on the phone with me. The conversation ended with him hanging up on me! Very unprofessional and rude! As I said, I will not be returning.

• Visited August 2011