“Good....Fun....Way too BIG”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Dropped in to try some BBQ and Big Chris did not disappoint.

Food is good. Portion is huge. We had a blast!

We ended up ordering the huge hamburger and fries, beef brisket sandwich and fries and poutine. There was so much food that we ended up taking the leftovers home and had 2 meals from the leftovers.

We went back a few days later! LOL.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

If you enjoy BBQ this is the place to go, this was our second visit and have learned that one meal feeds both my wife and I. Great food and value.
No real service, order at the counter and its brought to the table. Lunch time the place is packed, lots of parking

Reviewed February 19, 2014

large portions and fair prices. would take both friends and family. Off the main part of town but worth the detour

1  Thank moncoer
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Came on February 9th for lunch. It doesn't look like much on the outside. It's in a strip mall at the end of the row. It's a narrow establishment but turns out that it is larger inside. Seating is on either side of the room, empty down the middle and you walk down to the back to the order area. It was pretty empty when we were there....only 2 or 3 other tables. Dim lighting. Reminded me more of a cold, smoky lounge (although it didn't have any smoke) with a couple of TVs showing the news and a sports game. They definitely could improve on the atmosphere to make it feel more warmer .

Many items were sold out (the ones that I wanted to try!), apparently because of the Barrielicious promo that they had going on. They even didn't have any Caesar salad dressing left so the Chicken Caesar wrap didn't have any Caesar salad in it. It was rather surprising and very disappointing at how little food they had available....someone really did a poor job on the planning front!

You order your food at the back area and if you are eating in, they bring your food to you at your table.

Food prices are not cheap although portions are large. We had a burger, chicken fingers, chicken wings and chicken wrap. This was about all that was available. I found my burger good but would have preferred trying one of the other items that were out of stock.

Staff is fine although the one guy working there with the dark hair and glasses was terrific and very friendly.

I would like to give it another try but since I live out of town, I don't know if I will return again.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Our family loves barbecue and Big Chris BBQ is one of our favorite places. We order a sampler meal whenever we order takeout so we can have a bit of everything. Ribs, pulled pork, roast beef or brisket (we change our choices depending)..beans and coleslaw...fries and bread. We always get cornbread muffins as an extra. Sweet cornbread with peppers and corn inside.