“Thrilling”
Review of Treetop Trekking

Treetop Trekking
More attraction details
Owner description: Treetop Trekking is an aerial obstacle and zipline park. We have 3 locations in Ontario - Barrie, Ganaraska and Huntsville.
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I've been treetop trekking twice... It was a lot of fun and great exercise! I'd have to say for some reason the hardest part of the course was the tarzan rope.

There are newer reviews for Treetop Trekking

Reviewed November 11, 2012

The courses were fantastic and really well run. It was thrilling going down all of the ziplines and a great challenge doing some of the harder courses. We felt completely safe at all times and the equipment was kept in excellent condition.Thanks for all of the amazing guides - especially Tony for going out of his way to take some great photos for us and giving us neat tips to make the courses more fun!

I would say have even more courses (so the faster trekkers don't get caught behind a slow group...). It would be cool if there were race competitions and a leader-board for top scores (or maybe a discount for coming back next time and racing again :)

Thanks again - I look forward to treetop trekking again next year!

Chris and Tracey!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

There are many different courses here from the beginner to the advanced. They even have a small kids course available. My favorite part was their zip-line! Lots of fun.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I went with my 2 daughter ,15 & 17,& their friend
My husband was climbing with them & i was taking pictures
Lots of physical activities but there's so many courses with different lvel of difficulities , that everyone can find something for themselves unless you afraid of heights
Very well organized -we never had to wait for someone to take us to different course
Lots of fun - we'll be back next year

Reviewed November 3, 2012

This was a fun activity it was very challenging and fun. Also a good workout you will be supporting your body weight alot. As someone who has done ziplining it was fun to be able to hook up my own ziplines and go. The staff were very helpful and friendly they even got a campfire going as it was a cold day. They also let us ride the big zipline in the dark that was a weird experience. I highly recommend this activitie. Dress for the weather they operate no matter what.