“Great Food!”

Sicilian Gourmet Pizza
Ranked #82 of 501 Restaurants in Barrie
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Canadian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Authentic from the start, from hand tossing the pizza to the stone fired oven. We make the best pizza around. From the usual to many gourmet choices on our menu alone. Toss in sandwiches, pastas, salads and other flavorful dishes, you'll all start salivating just reading the menu! Each dish is carefully prepared to capture the perfect taste...Fresh Tomatoes, Herbs, Spices and a few other secret ingredients all combined to make the wonderfully unique and delectable pasta sauces we serve you. Try our famous signature pasta dish " Linguine Jambalaya ". Sicilian Gourmet Pizza & Pasta has more to offer you - Appetizers, Sandwiches, wings, desserts and much more. Fully Licensed Bar/Lounge and Dining. Order Online, Take - Out and Delivery Service is available Bon Apetito!
London, Canada
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

We ordered delivery from a hotel after being told this restaurant had the best pizza in Barrie. We weren't disappointed.

Visited December 2012
chefreza, Manager at Sicilian Gourmet Pizza, responded to this review, July 25, 2016
Thank you very for your kind words and support. Your wonderful review is much appreciated and make us to stay here for you guys forever.

Sudbury, Canada
“Great pizza and wings.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012

Great tasting pizza and wings. The owner takes pride in his work and greets all his customers. Sometimes the wait is a little long but it is well worth it.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Bucko007

Niagara Falls, Canada
“rude staff and over priced pizza”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

was in town with a youth hockey team, ordered pizza from their brochure and was over charged by double amount. Manager and owner very rude when trying to straighten order out after they admiited their mistake.
Very confrontational.
pizza was sub par, a frozen pizza would rate better.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank greg k
chefreza, Owner at Sicilian Gourmet Pizza, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
With all due respect I like to reply to this individual post beneath mine. Approximately two weeks ago a customer called from a hotel and ordered two extra large pizza's (24 slices). When the pizza got delivered to the hotel, the customer told the driver " I thought if i order 24 slices i get double which is 48 slices". My driver showed him the bill and explained to him on that on that bill he was charged for only 24 slices= 2 extra large pizza's. The customer wasn't satisfied, he called the restaurant and told my operator on the phone that they must send him another 2 extra large pizza's for free. My operator told him "sorry sir, we cannot do that due to the fact you only ordered 2 extra large pizza's not 4". He then threatened the operator saying if they didn't send him 2 more pizza's he would come to the restaurant with his friends and and beat him up. At that moment my operator called me at home and told me the whole story, at that point I told him if the customer tries to cause any trouble he can call the police but besides that I said send the customer two free extra large pizza's to solve the problem. We are in this business to serve people and we try to build a good reputation. We don't always deal with pleasant and kind peole, sometimes we run into issues with certain people. This person tried to blackmail us and got 2 free extra large pizza's in the end, we did this to end this problem so it would not become bigger than it was. We did not do this because the customer thought our pizza's were "over priced". The customer accused myself the owner and the manager of being rude, that was a false accusation due to the fact that my manager and myself were not there that night.
“Fresh pizza and pasta!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

Love this place - stumbled upon it while driving by and decided to drop in about 1 year ago. Now we make a special trip about 2-3 times per month:-)
Great hand made pizza! Only weird thing is that they only do individual pizzas in the back dining room - but you can order a full pizza from the take out menu and eat it in the front sitting area! Well worth it! We love their crust and sauce and it is so delicious right out of the oven!

Their eat in menu is very good - pastas are very fresh and tasty!

Highly recommend it if you ate nearby and even if you are not! :-)

Barrie, Canada
“Great food & Service !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2012

I went in the other day to try the breakfast which i heard a lot of great things about, it was by far the best breakfast i have ever had. The breakfasts are big, gets you more then full, and the price is fair. My husband had the sicilan omelette and I had the canadian breakfast, they were both delicious. I wish they served breakfast during the week as well! Also, the pizza and pasta's are to die for. The best italian food around. I definitely recommend it to everyone ! And not to forget, the service was excellent.

• Visited March 2012