My husband and I have been patrons of The Local Gastropub for the last 4 years. What started off as our weekly Friday Fish n Chips date night, has blossomed into so much more for our taste buds! Try any of the local craft beers offered on tap and be open to any of the specials offered. Deep fried pizza was one of my personal favourites! And here are more of mine and my family's top 5 "experiences" at one of our favourite places to enjoy in Barrie.
1) My (grown up) kids look forward to celebrating Easter with The Local. Deep fried Cadbury eggs!!! Seriously!?
2) The Reuben sandwich....party in my mouth.
3) Beer dinners. Delicious!!
4) Mac n Cheese....who doesn't love cheese.
5) The staff. They treat you like family. Really they do. They remember your name (and my name isn't an easy one to remember).
Just eat here. Seriously.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.