“A perfect hostess” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 8 Barrie B&B and Inns
Dublin, Ireland
“A perfect hostess”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

Elizabeth works hard to maker her guests feel welcome, always going the extra mile, with her excellent cooking, she is a very interesting lady who is also a published author!. So if you are looking to get away from the "chain hotel" mentality this is the place for you. Also if you stay two nights you get a welcome pack of wine and cheese.
Just one thing, would rather have the option of a separate table at breakfast instead of sharing with other guests.

Mary

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Jellybean107_2000, Owner at Three Wishes B&B, responded to this review, August 21, 2014
Dear Mary, Thank you so much for your kind words. It certainly was a pleasure meeting you and I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Had I known you would have preferred to eat alone, I would have done my best to accommodate you upstairs in our family eating area, or chosen a separate time for your breakfast. I guess I always presume that people enjoy eating together and I thank you for pointing this out to me for future guests that come to stay.
Thank you for your comments and enjoy the rest of the summer
Elisabeth

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Hamilton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

We would highly recommend Three Wishes BB to anyone who wishes to have a comfortable and relaxing time away.
Elisabeth is a lovely, welcoming and wonderfully energetic lady.
Beautiful and clean house, with good taste in design, attending to the smallest details.
We also enjoyed the wonderful home-made breakfast.
We will definitely return once we have a chance to take another vacation.
Thank You, Elisabeth!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Boglarka B
Jellybean107_2000, Owner at Three Wishes B&B, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
It means a great deal to me that you enjoyed your stay. Have a wonderful summer you two!
Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

My husband and I attended a wedding in Barrie and stayed at the Three Wishes B&B. We found the room and the rest of the house very clean and bright. Elizabeth, the hostess was very caring and charming. Breakfast was delicious and plentiful and we would return to stay there again. Thanks Elizabeth for making our stay so wonderful.
Margaret

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank M M
Threewishesbandb, Owner at Three Wishes B&B, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Thank you so much for the lovely comments. I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer and return to visit us soon
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

My family and I enjoyed our comfortable staying here. The host Elisabeth was so friendly and nice. In the back yard, we were so relaxed sleeping in a hammock during the daytime, and enjoyed watching stars at night. The breakfast was so good, especially my daughter loved the orange muffin freshly made by Elisabeth. I am sure we will stay here when we come to Barrie again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank YRandT
Threewishesbandb, Owner at Three Wishes B&B, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Such a delightful family I am so glad you chose us as your accommodation of choice and I hope you come back again soon!
Waterloo, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

We would highly recommend this bed and breakfast to anyone wishing to have a quiet and relaxing time away! Breakfast was absolutely delicious, and Elisabeth was so lovely, welcoming, and helpful to us. Such a caring and interesting hostess. The room, yard, and lounge areas were so comfortable and clean, and we wish we could have stayed longer!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sonja E
I am glad you both had a good time at Three Wishes B&B and I sincerely hope that I see you again soon. And thanks for the lovely concert too, Sonja!
Sincerely
Barrie, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. The room was comfortable and clean and the breakfast was wonderful. It was great to be able to relax in the backyard after a long day. The host Elizabeth was very knowledgable about the area . Would highly recommend this establishment.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank lgtd
Threewishesbandb, Owner at Three Wishes B&B, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
It was a pleasure having you and I appreciate that you chose to stay with us when there are so many places to choose from in Barrie. I hope we see you again!
Halifax, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

Our hostess was very friendly and helpful. She makes the best breakfasts and nothing was too much trouble for her. Her B and B was clean and welcoming. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

Room Tip: We had the King room, it was excellent. Elizabeth gave us the best breakfasts ever.