“Great custom pizza experience”

PIE Wood Fired Pizza Joint
Ranked #13 of 503 Restaurants in Barrie
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Barrie, Canada
“Great custom pizza experience”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Great place for family and friends to enjoy a pizza. Try their pizza for dessert as well, kids love the ice cream.

• Visited August 2013

“Great place with generous portions.”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Besutiful view of the Barrie waterfront. Excellent quality food. Nice to have such a great non-chain restaurant.

• Visited March 2014
Barrie, Canada
“Horrible Service & Cold Food”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Visited this establishment last November. The place was not busy as a waitress was cleaning the front window and less than half the tables had customers. It was freezing cold when we sat down and we were told that the heater was broken and they would be fixing it the next day. Our waiter took so long to serve us that we had enough time to peruse the entire menu before we were offered drinks, so we ordered our drinks and meals at the same time. As it was freezing I ordered tea. I ate with my winter coat on and many guests in the restaurant were also wearing their coats. I couldn't eat more than 1/3 of my pizza as it was stone cold by the time I tried the next piece, so I left it. No one came to ask how our meal was nor did they come by to offer us a second round of drinks. When I send an email to the restaurant outlining these issues they never responded. I will never eat there again and I make sure to tell everyone I know what horrible service they have.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank charm88
Barrie, Ontario
“Best Pizza Pie Joint in town”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

In terms of Pizza options in town, there are a few. Sure you can sit down at one of those chain pizza joints and get one of those typical chain pizza joint pizza's which is pretty plain and not very exciting. After being to the Big Apple and experiencing pizza there, I can certainly say that Pie Wood Fired Pizza Joint makes a pretty darn good pizza pie. Of course, the pizza in NYC is the ultimate place to go for pizza, but PIE is not too shabby. Maybe its because of the wood-fired oven, or maybe its the Barrie water, but whatever it is PIE does make the best Pizza Pie in town.

• Visited November 2013
Barrie
“Constantly a Great Experience”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

PIE and PIE2 are our regulars alone or with our kids we always have great food and service. Bread service is a must and the wings are great. I love the slow and low and the st lucia pies mmmmmm now i'm hungry!!

• Visited February 2014