WINNER WONDERLAND

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Great Restaurant atmosphere!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2012

We went to Club Ash for dinner with another couple and really enjoyed the whole evening. The atmosphere, music, service and food were all great! The server was intune with us, joking around, having some fun, but was quite aware of other customers who didn't want that kind of interaction. We tried the Asado meat platter and were impressed with the quality of all the meat. We would definitely go back for dinner!

Visited March 2012

Barrie, Canada
“Authentic Argentinian BBQ. YUM!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2012

I tried Argentinian BBQ (asado) for the first time with my husband in England last year and absolutely loved it. When we heard that there was an asado restaurant opening up in Barrie we decided to give it a shot to see if it lived up to our expectations. We brought another couple with us and each couple ordered the grill platter for two. It was delicious and much like we had in England. It is nice to have a selection of meats and sides and there is no way you will leave hungry with all the food. Also, we really enjoyed the restaurant itself, it had a very cozy atmosphere and the decorations were really well done. We definitely plan on going back again.

Visited February 2012
“Cant complain here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2012

from when I walked in to when I was getting ready to leave the place was amazing. great warm atmosphere, the music in the background was great. Food was delicious and cooked to perfection. For a new place that just opened it was a good look for them. Me & my friends had a great time and we enjoyed our selves. The prices are avg nothing to pricey from food to drinks. Service was great .. i recommend to try this place out

Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2012

I was in Ash yesterday with couple friends for late dinner, I like the service, prices are average, food excellent,the place has a very friendly and inviting air!!....background music very relaxing...well for sure I'll come back again.....!!!the only thing would have nice if the chef would introduced to us, because I was looking to compliment him on the food but seems like he was way to busy..???but again cuddos to the place!!

1 Thank claud p
Barrie, Canada
“Overcooked Food and Rip-off Practices in the Restaurant”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2012

The steaks were overdone and charred. The potatoes were also hard and dry. The server forced bottled filtred tap water on us and then charged us $3 for it (alcohol would have been $4). The replaced one meal and then did not discount the other meal after saying that they would.